A running list of team moves and sponsorship extensions
November 2, 2020 by Ultiworld Disc Golf Staff in News with 0 comments
At the end of every season, players and manufacturers make sponsorship decisions that often cause a domino effect around the disc golf industry.
We’ll continue updating player sponsorship news on this page as it becomes available.
|Player||Type||2020 Sponsor||2021 Sponsor||Terms||News|
|Sara Sinclair||Move||Innova||Prodigy||n/a||Read More|
|Chris Dickerson||Extension||Prodigy||Prodigy||3 years, through 2023||Read More|
|Brodie Smith||Extension||Discraft||Discraft||2 years, through 2022||Read More|
|Eagle McMahon||Extension||Discmania||Discmania||3 years, through 2023||Read More|
|Cynthia Ricciotti||Extension||Dynamic Discs||Dynamic Discs||1 year, through 2021||Read More|
|Sarah Gilpin||Extension||Dynamic Discs||Dynamic Discs||1 year, through 2021||Read More|
- Sara Sinclair Joins Prodigy
- Chris Dickerson Extends Contract With Prodigy For 3 Years
- Brodie Smith Extends Contract With Discraft For 2 Years
- Eagle McMahon Extends Discmania Contract Three Years
- Ricciotti, Gilpin Re-up With Dynamic Discs