Past Articles in Analysis
Other Popular Topics
The third round is crucial at USDGC.
Oct 2, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
Can you predict the next player to hoist a DGPT trophy?
Aug 29, 2019 by Darren LeMay in Analysis, Opinion with 0 comments
Circle 1 stats decided a winner at Pro Worlds, but Pierce's ascension to putting superiority was a slow process
Aug 20, 2019 by Kingsley Flett in Analysis with 0 comments
Conversely, does an early deficit automatically eliminate players from contention?
Aug 14, 2019 by Bennett Wineka in Analysis, Recap with 0 comments
Using O.B. rates to dictate when players should "go for it"
Aug 14, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
What will it take for a European player to crest the Open podium, and who has the best chance in 2019?
Jul 16, 2019 by Patrick Aubyrn in Analysis, Preview with 0 comments
A side-by-side look at Europe's top-rated players
Jul 12, 2019 by Patrick Aubyrn in Analysis with 0 comments
A tweak to putting stats has changed our previous analyses
Jun 20, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
Creating disc golf to NBA analogies
Jun 19, 2019 by Darren LeMay in Analysis, Opinion with 0 comments
Are winners recording higher ratings at events with more players?
Jun 5, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
- Final Round Comeback From Allen & Dickerson Goes The Distance At DGPT Championship
- DGPT Championship Semifinals Rollercoaster Sets Up Exciting Final Round At Hornets Nest
- Fields Trimmed For Semifinal Rounds At Disc Golf Pro Tour Championship
- DGPT Championship Preview: Don’t Get Stung
- First In Flight: Documentary Examines Tradition Of North Carolina Disc Golf