Past Articles in Analysis
Other Popular Topics
A Look Back At The 2019 Season Through Deviations
Nov 13, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
The third round is crucial at USDGC.
Oct 2, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
Can you predict the next player to hoist a DGPT trophy?
Aug 29, 2019 by Darren LeMay in Analysis, Opinion with 0 comments
Circle 1 stats decided a winner at Pro Worlds, but Pierce's ascension to putting superiority was a slow process
Aug 20, 2019 by Kingsley Flett in Analysis with 0 comments
Conversely, does an early deficit automatically eliminate players from contention?
Aug 14, 2019 by Bennett Wineka in Analysis, Recap with 0 comments
Using O.B. rates to dictate when players should "go for it"
Aug 14, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
What will it take for a European player to crest the Open podium, and who has the best chance in 2019?
Jul 16, 2019 by Patrick Aubyrn in Analysis, Preview with 0 comments
A side-by-side look at Europe's top-rated players
Jul 12, 2019 by Patrick Aubyrn in Analysis with 0 comments
A tweak to putting stats has changed our previous analyses
Jun 20, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
Creating disc golf to NBA analogies
Jun 19, 2019 by Darren LeMay in Analysis, Opinion with 0 comments
- Paul McBeth May Miss Start Of 2020 Season With Lingering Injury
- The Upshot: The Effect of Changing Sponsors
- Ultiworld Disc Golf Is Hiring: News Reporter, Opinion Columnist, Analyst, Instructional Writer, Women’s Disc Golf Writer
- First Look At Paul McBeth’s Private Disc Golf Course
- Jordan Castro On What Will Be An Interesting Offseason