Past Articles in Adidas Outdoor
Other Popular Topics
Full retail price pairs of Adidas Terrex, popular disc golf shoes, are on sale right now for 35% off with code SAVE35.
Aug 19, 2019 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire, News with 0 comments
Move is a step up from last season's "grassroots" sponsorship
Feb 8, 2017 by Steve Hill in News with 5 comments
Adidas Terrex — Adidas’ recently re-named outdoor brand — will sponsor a course at this month’s Gentlemen’s Club Challenge, tournament organizers announced this week.
Feb 3, 2017 by Steve Hill in News with 0 comments
The start of the 2017 season is just two days away!
Jan 23, 2017 by Charlie Eisenhood and Steve Hill in Podcast with 0 comments
Panis, Childres also on board as brand's support for disc golf swells
Jan 20, 2017 by Steve Hill in News with 0 comments
It's been a good few months for the man behind the albatross
Jan 16, 2017 by Alex Colucci in Livewire, News with 0 comments
Val Jenkins joins the show.
Jan 10, 2017 by Charlie Eisenhood and Steve Hill in Podcast with 0 comments
A look back at the highlights of our first year
Dec 28, 2016 by Ultiworld Disc Golf Staff in Analysis with 0 comments
McBeth moves units as part of 'grassroots' sponsorship.
Apr 11, 2016 by Steve Hill in Gear, News with 17 comments
Adidas is dipping its toe into disc golf.
Mar 16, 2016 by Steve Hill in Livewire, News with 0 comments
- 2023 MVP Open Recap: Matty O Becomes Matty 1
- 2023 US Women’s Disc Golf Championships Preview: Tattar Chasing Grand Slam
- The Upshot: USWDGC Preview, Losing WR Jackson, Champions Cup [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- IDGC Losing WR Jackson, Jim Warner Courses due to Pine Beetle; Champions Cup Moving to November 2024
- The Upshot: MVP Open, DGPT Season Recap [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]