Past Articles in Statistics
Other Popular Topics
The season's stoppage rolls on.
Apr 22, 2020 by Charlie Eisenhood and Jamie Thomas in Podcast with 0 comments
The women's competition continues to evolve at a fast pace
Apr 17, 2020 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
A Look Back At The 2019 Season Through Deviations
Nov 13, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
The third round is crucial at USDGC.
Oct 2, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
Can you predict the next player to hoist a DGPT trophy?
Aug 29, 2019 by Darren LeMay in Analysis, Opinion with 0 comments
Circle 1 stats decided a winner at Pro Worlds, but Pierce's ascension to putting superiority was a slow process
Aug 20, 2019 by Kingsley Flett in Analysis with 0 comments
Using O.B. rates to dictate when players should "go for it"
Aug 14, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
What will it take for a European player to crest the Open podium, and who has the best chance in 2019?
Jul 16, 2019 by Patrick Aubyrn in Analysis, Preview with 0 comments
A side-by-side look at Europe's top-rated players
Jul 12, 2019 by Patrick Aubyrn in Analysis with 0 comments
A tweak to putting stats has changed our previous analyses
Jun 20, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
- The Upshot: NT Canceled, Disc Pricing Redux, Avocado Open [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Pros Happy To Have Competition Back With DGPT Virtual Putting Invitational
- PDGA Fully Cancels 2020 National Tour; Pro Worlds Tentatively Rescheduled for September
- DGPT Still Targeting July Restart
- What It’s Like To Film An Unsanctioned Pro Showcase During A Pandemic