Past Articles from Paul Rokeby-Thomas
Paul Rokeby-Thomas lives in Port Alberni, BC. He started playing disc golf in May 2020. It took him five months to figure out you can stand next to a basket while holding up one finger and people will think you got an ace. Paul has been working on his mental game since he choked at the city finals of cross country running in grade 4. It is still a work in progress.
Other Popular Topics
When income is on the line, punishments need to reflect that.
Aug 11, 2022 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Opinion with 0 comments
Nate Sexton rallied with four straight birdies to keep his streak alive.
Feb 27, 2022 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in News with 0 comments
84 videos that will help you crush your New Year's disc golf resolutions.
Jan 4, 2022 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Instruction, Opinion with 0 comments
Myelin, muscle memory, and the acquisition of motor skills
Mar 17, 2021 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Analysis with 0 comments
- DGPT Will Stream 7 PDGA Euro Tour Events, Offer Silver Points in European Expansion
- The Upshot: Manufacturer Team Power Rankings & Offseason Grades [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- It’s Time for More Thoughtful FPO Course Design on Tour
- The Upshot: DGPT European Expansion, Players to Watch [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Mailbag: Contract Money Milestones, Bitcoin Bonus, Rising & Falling Stock