Past Articles from Paul Rokeby-Thomas
Paul Rokeby-Thomas lives in Port Alberni, BC. He started playing disc golf in May 2020. It took him five months to figure out you can stand next to a basket while holding up one finger and people will think you got an ace. Paul has been working on his mental game since he choked at the city finals of cross country running in grade 4. It is still a work in progress.
Other Popular Topics
84 videos that will help you crush your New Year's disc golf resolutions.
Jan 4, 2022 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Instruction, Opinion with 0 comments
Myelin, muscle memory, and the acquisition of motor skills
Mar 17, 2021 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Analysis with 0 comments
- Tuesday Tips: How to Set Up a Disc Golf Winter or Putting League
- The Upshot: Andrew Fish, Tour Card, Paying Volunteers [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Second Annual DGPT All-Stars Event Heads To El Conquistador Resort In Tucson
- Mailbag: Big Arm Bias, Top 2022 Contenders, Year End Awards
- The Upshot: Dickerson to Discraft, World Games, Inside The Circle [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]