Past Articles in Media Rights
Other Popular Topics
2018 Disc Golf Pro Tour 2019 Disc Golf Pro Tour 2021 Disc Golf Pro Tour Ace Analysis Calvin Heimburg Catrina Allen Chris Dickerson Coverage DGPT Disc Golf Pro Tour Disc Golf World Tour Eagle McMahon Eveliina Salonen Highlights James Conrad Jessica Weese Kevin Jones Kristin Tattar Major Nate Sexton National Tour Nikko Locastro Paige Pierce Paul McBeth PDGA PDGA Major PDGA National Tour PDGA Pro Worlds Presented By Pound Disc Golf Preview Pro Worlds Recap Ricky Wysocki Sarah Hokom Simon Lizotte Sponsorship Subscriber Bonus Team Moves Team News The Upshot Tuesday Tips UDisc Live USDGC Video
DGPT 2023 Media Plan Takes Shape: More Live Coverage, Jomez Covering MPO and FPO Lead, No More Final Round Live on YouTube
Also new: Tournament Central, more post-production, higher DGN prices.
Feb 9, 2023 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
Jomez, Gatekeeper, GK Pro Return as DGPT Post-Production Partners
The same teams will cover the same cards.
Feb 23, 2022 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
DGPT Sells Two-Year MPO Lead Card Post-Production Rights to JomezPro for $500K
A milestone media contract.
Feb 22, 2022 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
- The Upshot: Contract Swaps, Juliana Korver, Zoo Town Preview [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Top 10 Storylines of the 2023 Portland Open
- Hammes, Tattar Take Very Different Paths to Portland Open Win
- The Upshot: Top 10 Stories from Portland Open Weekend [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Upshot: Cascade Challenge Recap, Portland Open Preview [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]