Past Articles in Majors
Other Popular Topics
The Champions Cup doesn't need a gimmicky format to become prestigious.
Feb 2, 2021 by Patrick Aubyrn in Opinion with 0 comments
The PDGA thought plenty about other options, drawbacks.
Feb 1, 2021 by Robert Leonard in Opinion with 0 comments
Many top players have reacted negatively to the format.
Jan 27, 2021 by Bennett Wineka in News with 0 comments
The PDGA confirms that a fourth Major is set for next spring.
Jan 26, 2021 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
A fourth major aligns disc golf with other top individual sports.
Jan 6, 2021 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
Interview: PDGA Board President on Future of the National Tour, DGPT Relationship, Diversity in Disc Golf
Hear from the leader of the PDGA on the latest from the organization.
Sep 28, 2020 by Charlie Eisenhood in Interview with 0 comments
- Rotate on Heel or Toe? Save Strokes with Scott Stokely
- Some European Players Are Preparing to Jump Through Hoops to Play at Worlds
- DGPT Postpones 2021 PCS Sula Open To 2022, Replaced By Des Moines Challenge On Schedule
- 2021 OTB Open Preview: A Worthy Addition
- A DIY Guide To Securing A Disc Golf Sponsorship