Watch the lanky sharpshooter huck some plastic
June 7, 2018 by Bennett Wineka in Livewire, Video with 0 comments
We already knew that Chicago Bulls rookie Lauri Markkanen was one of us. Now we have even more proof, as a video from Finnish news outlet Ilta-Sanomat followed Markkanen as he got a round in at Talin Huippu in Helsinki with Ville Piippo, Jalle Stoor and Niko Kempas.
A few things we gleaned from the video and article, because we don’t speak Finnish and Google Translate only does so much.
- Markkanen likes to play to relax, but it also helps with his nerves which he can translate to the hardwood.
- He shot a 10-over par 68. Stoor threw the hot round of 9-under par 49.
- There is at least some Prodigy in Markkanen’s bag. See the screenshot for a Prodigy F Series disc.
- His putting form and routine could be cleaned up.
- Markkanen really is one of us; he can’t stop thinking about his round after he leaves the course.
Read the article and watch the video below. (h/t to Timo Toivonen for sending this to us)