Past Articles in Ratings
Other Popular Topics
Welcome to Ultiworld Disc Golf’s mailbag!
Aug 14, 2020 by Charlie Eisenhood in Opinion with 0 comments
Is the world champ still on pace to reach 1000 by 2022?
Jul 23, 2020 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
Inflation is real, but does it explain McBeth's 1062?
Jul 16, 2020 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
McBeth also sets new high
Jul 14, 2020 by Bennett Wineka in Livewire, News with 0 comments
We'll say Chen's initial PDGA rating will never be matched
Feb 12, 2020 by Bennett Wineka in News with 0 comments
Women's turnout at events can suffer due to course design and division limits, and changes have been slow to catch on
Jan 7, 2020 by Guest Author in Opinion with 0 comments
Six of the seven highest-rated women set new personal bests, and a 14-year-old just hit 1000
Sep 10, 2019 by Bennett Wineka and Bogi Bjarnason in News with 0 comments
Great topics from our awesome listeners!
Sep 5, 2019 by Charlie Eisenhood and Jamie Thomas in Podcast with 0 comments
Allen, Pierce both into 970s
Jul 9, 2019 by Christopher Wiklund in Livewire, News with 0 comments
Are winners recording higher ratings at events with more players?
Jun 5, 2019 by Aaron Howard in Analysis with 0 comments
- The Upshot Interview #19: Sean Jack & Shawn Mercy [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Tuesday Tips: Managing Wind in Disc Golf
- The Upshot: Masters Cup, #PurseWatch, Next Wave of Growth [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Upshot Interview #18: James Conrad [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Ultiworld Disc Golf FPO Power Rankings: Pre-West Coast Swing Edition [May 12, 2022]