Past Articles in Mental Game
Other Popular Topics
Apr 5, 2022 by Steve Andrews in Instruction, Opinion with 0 comments
Take advantage of the team dynamic.
Sep 14, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
Don't let one bad shot become two.
Aug 31, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
You have to switch between analysis and performance.
Aug 24, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
Know yourself to play your best.
Aug 3, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
Myelin, muscle memory, and the acquisition of motor skills
Mar 17, 2021 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Analysis with 0 comments
KJUSA joins us on a rare two-hour show.
Sep 9, 2020 by Charlie Eisenhood and Jamie Thomas in Podcast with 0 comments
3 (and a half) tips to keep your mental game strong
Feb 14, 2020 by Jack Trageser in Opinion with 0 comments
Sorting out the mental side of tournament play is half the battle
Apr 3, 2018 by Sarah Hokom in Instruction with 0 comments
A few ways to overcome the mental hurdles of wet weather
Apr 18, 2017 by Jacob Wilkins in Instruction with 2 comments
- The Upshot: 2023 Upshot Awards Show [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Lawsuit Against McCease LLC Dismissed by Florida Judge
- The Upshot: Gaffes & Weird Stuff Bracket [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- 2023 Fandom Survey: How Fans Feel about Disc Manufacturers
- PDGA Re-Reschedules Champions Cup Between Music City Open, Dynamic Discs Open