Past Articles in Mental Game
Other Popular Topics
Apr 5, 2022 by Steve Andrews in Instruction, Opinion with 0 comments
Take advantage of the team dynamic.
Sep 14, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
Don't let one bad shot become two.
Aug 31, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
You have to switch between analysis and performance.
Aug 24, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
Know yourself to play your best.
Aug 3, 2021 by Steve Andrews in Opinion with 0 comments
Myelin, muscle memory, and the acquisition of motor skills
Mar 17, 2021 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Analysis with 0 comments
KJUSA joins us on a rare two-hour show.
Sep 9, 2020 by Charlie Eisenhood and Jamie Thomas in Podcast with 0 comments
3 (and a half) tips to keep your mental game strong
Feb 14, 2020 by Jack Trageser in Opinion with 0 comments
Sorting out the mental side of tournament play is half the battle
Apr 3, 2018 by Sarah Hokom in Instruction with 0 comments
A few ways to overcome the mental hurdles of wet weather
Apr 18, 2017 by Jacob Wilkins in Instruction with 2 comments
- The Upshot: Reel Me In or Cut Me Loose, Drop Zone, PDGA Minute [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Tonight: DGPT 2022 Recap Show on ESPN2
- Fandom Survey: Paul McBeth vs. Ricky Wysocki
- The Upshot: Stock Picks [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Upshot: Top Rewatches, DGPT Post-Production Plan [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]