All six canceled events will return for 2021.
September 21, 2020 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
The PDGA National Tour never got off the ground in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic in March that halted the professional disc golf season for over three months. All six events for 2020 have been rescheduled for the 2021 season, though. Here’s a look at the 2021 PDGA National Tour schedule.
- Texas State Championships – March 26-28 (Round Rock, TX)
- Glass Blown Open – April 28 – May 1 (Emporia, KS)
- Masters Cup – May 28-30 (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Beaver State Fling – June 11-13 (Estacada, OR)
- Delaware Disc Golf Challenge – August 27-29 (Newark, DE)
- Music City Open – September 24-26 (Nashville, TN)
The PDGA National Tour will run alongside 12 events on the Disc Golf Pro Tour and three Majors. In large part, the overall 2021 touring schedule will look quite similar to the originally planned 2020 schedule, including identical locations for the NTs and Majors as well as nearly all of the Disc Golf Pro Tour events. The coronavirus pandemic froze many plans in place for a year, allowing tournaments and TDs to have an opportunity to run their events on the national stage in 2021.
Here is a look at the full 2021 DGPT, NT, and Majors schedule: