Mandujano sisters get pro careers started right
February 4, 2019 by Bennett Wineka in Coverage, Recap with 0 comments
Just as they’ve done countless times before, Cameron Colglazier and Matt Orum were locked in a battle down south while the rest of the field could only watch on with little hope in challenging for the win.
At the Back Bay Battle in Biloxi, Mississippi, Colglazier won this war by shooting a 1066-rated second round to break a tie with Orum after the first 18 holes. Colglazier captured the victory by five strokes for his first win of 2019. He’s not currently signed up for any events, but we will get to see Orum hit the road. Orum will be at both the Las Vegas Challenge and the Memorial Championship.
- Matt Bell got his first win of 2019 and as a DGA-sponsored player at the Mohawk Park Open.
- Chris Dickerson, already on win number three this year, topped Dan Hastings at Mooky’s Cup Not Yours.1
- At the Battle at the Fountain, Paul Ulibarri made it look easy. So did Jennifer Allen.
- The Mandujano sisters, Valerie and Alexis, started their first pro season going 1-2 at BATADGA Tour Stop #1 Ingleside Red with Valerie nabbing the W. Tanner Girouard beat Emerson Keith in MPO.
- Matt Dollar won his first PDGA event of the year at Parkers Pasture Groundhog Day Celebration. Courtney McCoy won her first event as an Innova player.
- A quick win for Steve Rico at the Hunt at Elephant Rock.
Great name. ↩