Ten of our favorites you might have missed last month
November 1, 2018 by Bennett Wineka in Coverage, News, Video with 0 comments
Disc golf, professional and otherwise, is getting bigger all the time and that means it’s busier than ever. It can be hard to keep up with everything. That’s where our Monthly Dime comes in, where we find and review 10 of the best and sometimes random disc golf related things that caught our attention each month. While we won’t pretend to be able to provide a comprehensive accounting of everything that has happened, we’ll do our best to keep this both informative and fun.
1. Yes, you’ve already seen that Paul McBeth and Innova are parting ways, but that just means that the offseason “silly season” is starting and we’ll be bombarded with rumors galore of pros changing sponsors for weeks to come.
2. This is dedication to getting that PDGA number.
After months of anticipation and hundreds of page refreshes this morning, I finally registered for my PDGA membership, snagged the number I wanted (112345), and got the adjacent number for my wife! from discgolf
3. Maybe the best “outside looking in” feature on disc golf?
4. This is master level “playing the wind.”
Posted by Seongtaek Lim on Friday, October 5, 2018
5. This is the dreaded Monkey Paw.
View this post on Instagram
#Liftoff 🛫here's my audition for @dudeperfect 🤨🤣😎 tnx @velocirafters 📽🤷♂️🤦♂️😁 #firstgameoftheseason #trickshot #wronghole (I can only imagine what's in this hashtag lololol) #keepyoureyeontheprize #wheredidwintercomefrom ⛄❄☃️#discgolf #drive #firsttry #sohappy #nofilter #oops #itsallinthehips #happygilmore #onlywayfromhereisup #practice #beastmode #fitfam #instafam #picoftheday #bloopers #practicemakesperfect #beaver #beaverhat #canada #403 #yyc
6. Another good disc golf read not featured on Ultiworld. This one on chef and TV host Andrew Zimmern and how golf helped saved his life.
7. We have to mention McBeth moving one more time. His leaving Innova sparked a mini sales rush at Infinite Discs. Wish we could have specific numbers on that though.
8. Oh no, the saddest shot.
9. The most costly shot?
10. Pouring one out for the last days of warm weather and extended daylight hours in the U.S. WELCOME BACK GLOW GOLF!