Past Articles in Course Design
Other Popular Topics
A Casual Round with Nate Heinold and the Story of Northwood Gold
Aug 9, 2019 by Patrick Aubyrn in Interview, Preview with 0 comments
Fitting disc golf properly onto golf courses.
May 20, 2019 by Mahmoud Bahrani in Podcast with 0 comments
Golf courses can constrain design. How do we overcome that?
May 13, 2019 by Mahmoud Bahrani in Podcast with 0 comments
We make the listeners the guests.
Apr 12, 2019 by Charlie Eisenhood and Jamie Thomas in Podcast with 0 comments
Does par matter?
Apr 11, 2019 by Mahmoud Bahrani in Podcast with 0 comments
Years-long battle to save park seems to have ended in defeat
Jan 30, 2019 by Bennett Wineka in Courses, News with 0 comments
John and Dee Houck on good design and changing disc golf ideas
Jan 9, 2019 by Christopher Wiklund in Interview with 0 comments
The Minnesotan on how he wants to leave a legacy in the sport
Nov 5, 2018 by Christopher Wiklund in Interview with 0 comments
Disc golf has a severe case of island fever
Oct 23, 2018 by Patrick Aubyrn in Analysis, Courses, Opinion with 0 comments
Why all rules need to be written
Oct 23, 2018 by Darren LeMay in Analysis, Coverage, Recap with 0 comments
- If You Black Ace After You’ve Already Aced Does The First Ace Count?
- McBeth Picks Up Sixth DGPT Win Of 2019 At Green Mountain Championship
- Hokom Stands Up Against Tattar Charge To Win Green Mountain Championship
- McBeth Now 8 Clear Of GMC Field After Course-Record Tying Round
- Steady Hokom Builds Lead On Brewster Ridge