The Inside Line
About The Show:
The Inside Line tackles big disc golf issues through the lens of the most important part of the sport: courses and course design.
- The Inside Line: Madison Walker: Does course design need a new paradigm?
- The Inside Line: The Oasis At Warwick: A discussion with longtime course designer Dan Doyle about the joys and struggles of having a course in your backyard.
- The Inside Line: Winthrop Arena: A deep dive into the scariest tee shot in professional disc golf.
- The Inside Line: Jussi Meresmaa: The Discmania CEO has designed countless courses including The Beast and Tampere Disc Golf Center
- The Inside Line: Smugglers’ Notch: A ski resort turned disc golf wonderland.
- The Inside Line: Iron Hill: Tight lines, high difficulty.
- The Inside Line: Worlds Preview: Early rounds are underway!
- The Inside Line: The Beast At Nokia: The European Open was quite the show.
- The Inside Line: Elaine King And The Evolution Of Course Design: How player and spectator safety factors into disc golf course design
- The Inside Line: Milo McIver State Park: How do already great disc golf courses get better?