Past Articles from Peter Cram
Peter Cram PT, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Connecticut. He received his clinical doctorate in Physical Therapy from the UConn in 2012 and became board certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy in 2017. He grew up playing ultimate frisbee but started playing disc golf a few years ago. He now plays, thinks about, and discusses disc golf more than his wife and friends think is healthy.
Other Popular Topics
Tips on how to best prepare yourself each time you hit the course
Jul 17, 2018 by Peter Cram in Instruction with 0 comments
Learn a series of exercises to strengthen your throwing shoulder
Jun 19, 2018 by Peter Cram in Instruction with 0 comments
Exercises and tips to help with shoulder injury prevention
May 1, 2018 by Peter Cram in Instruction, Video with 0 comments
- Here Are The Major Changes to the 2022 PDGA Rules
- 2021 Ultiworld Disc Golf Shot Of The Year: Nominations
- The Upshot: Predicting Disc Golf’s Future, Inside The Circle [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Upshot: Latest Player Sponsorship Moves, Black Friday, The Match [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Tuesday Tips: Should You Throw a Mixed Bag?