Past Articles from Seth Munsey
Seth Munsey’s mission is to help disc golfers of all ages and ability play strong, healthy, injury-resistant disc golf as much as they want, for as long as they want. He has been a strength and fitness professional for over a decade who graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology (exercise science) and worked as the Strength Coach Intern for the Anaheim Ducks during his senior year. As the founder of Disc Golf Strong, he works with everyone, from pros competing on tour to golfers looking to enjoy a few casual rounds per month.
Other Popular Topics
Four disc golf-specific training videos will help keep your game upright
Aug 29, 2017 by Seth Munsey in Instruction with 0 comments
- Here Are The Major Changes to the 2022 PDGA Rules
- 2021 Ultiworld Disc Golf Shot Of The Year: Nominations
- The Upshot: Predicting Disc Golf’s Future, Inside The Circle [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Upshot: Latest Player Sponsorship Moves, Black Friday, The Match [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- Tuesday Tips: Should You Throw a Mixed Bag?