Past Articles from Seth Munsey
Seth Munsey’s mission is to help disc golfers of all ages and ability play strong, healthy, injury-resistant disc golf as much as they want, for as long as they want. He has been a strength and fitness professional for over a decade who graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology (exercise science) and worked as the Strength Coach Intern for the Anaheim Ducks during his senior year. As the founder of Disc Golf Strong, he works with everyone, from pros competing on tour to golfers looking to enjoy a few casual rounds per month.
Other Popular Topics
Four disc golf-specific training videos will help keep your game upright
Aug 29, 2017 by Seth Munsey in Instruction with 0 comments
- Gaffes & Weird Stuff Bracket [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- 2023 Fandom Survey: How Fans Feel about Disc Manufacturers
- PDGA Re-Reschedules Champions Cup Between Music City Open, Dynamic Discs Open
- Disc Golf Thanksgiving Dinner [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- 2023 Fandom Survey: Which Pros Do We Root For (and Against)?