Past Articles from Seth Munsey
Seth Munsey’s mission is to help disc golfers of all ages and ability play strong, healthy, injury-resistant disc golf as much as they want, for as long as they want. He has been a strength and fitness professional for over a decade who graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology (exercise science) and worked as the Strength Coach Intern for the Anaheim Ducks during his senior year. As the founder of Disc Golf Strong, he works with everyone, from pros competing on tour to golfers looking to enjoy a few casual rounds per month.
Other Popular Topics
2018 Disc Golf Pro Tour 2019 Disc Golf Pro Tour 2021 Disc Golf Pro Tour Ace Analysis Calvin Heimburg Catrina Allen Chris Dickerson Coverage DGPT Disc Golf Pro Tour Disc Golf World Tour Eagle McMahon Eveliina Salonen Highlights James Conrad Jessica Weese Kevin Jones Kristin Tattar Major Nate Sexton National Tour Nikko Locastro Paige Pierce Paul McBeth PDGA PDGA Major PDGA National Tour PDGA Pro Worlds Presented By Pound Disc Golf Preview Pro Worlds Recap Ricky Wysocki Sarah Hokom Simon Lizotte Sponsorship Subscriber Bonus Team Moves Team News The Upshot Tuesday Tips UDisc Live USDGC Video
Tuesday Tips: Exercises To Increase Balance And Stability
Four disc golf-specific training videos will help keep your game upright
Aug 29, 2017 by Seth Munsey in Instruction with 0 comments
- The Upshot: Cascade Challenge Recap, Portland Open Preview [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- 2023 Portland Open Preview: Not Just Elite — Plus!
- The Upshot: Season Overview, Cascade Challenge Preview [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Upshot: Beaver State Fling Recap, Silver Payouts [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- The Upshot: Beaver State Fling Preview, Top 5s [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]